- Brad Rogers, CEO of Super State Operator Red White & Bloom Shares His Thoughts on the Cannabis Industry as Well as His Vision for RWB Ahead of the Company’s Highly-Anticipated IPO in May
TCI host Alyssa Boston (Miss Universe Canada 2019 + Cannabis Crusader) recently sat down with Brad Rogers, CEO of Super State Operator Red White & Bloom (CSE: RWB | IPO May 2020).
During the interview, Brad and Alyssa discuss a variety of topics that include:
- The Meaning of Super State Operator
- The Reason and Strategy Behind Staying Private Until Now
- How RWB is Changing the American Cannabis Game
- Brad’s Assessment of the Market and the Success of Top MSOs Like Trulieve (CSE: TRUL)
- Revenue Opportunities: United States vs Canada
- The Future of the U.S. Hemp (CBD) Industry
- RWB’s Hemp Division, Products and Retail Strategy
- What Investors Can Expect from RWB Moving Forward in 2020
Brad Rogers is a highly successful cannabis industry pioneer, business leader and entrepreneur. Prior to taking the reins of RWB, Brad was the former President and COO of CannTrust from April 2015 until October 2018. After building CannTrust into a top 5 Canadian licensed producer (LP), Brad parted ways with the company and headed for greener pastures in the United States. Brad saw the immense opportunity in the U.S. and left the firm around the same time the Canadian cannabis industry peaked and long before CannTrust’s Health Canada issues arose.
Brad began his career in the cannabis industry as the co-founder and COO of Mettrum Ltd. from January 2013 until December 2015. Mettrum was acquired by Canopy Growth (TSX: WEED) (NYSE: CGC) in January 2017 for over $400 million, marking the sector’s first mega-merger.
In recent news, Red White & Bloom recently announced the completion of its highly-anticipated merger with Tidal Royalty. The new combined company, Red White & Bloom Brands Inc. (CSE: RLTY.U) (OTC: TDRYF), expects to commence trading on the CSE under the new ticker symbol ‘RWB’ by the end of May 2020.
Red White & Bloom is the torchbearer leading a new frontier and setting a standard in the American cannabis industry. RWB’s mission is to be the superior and most recognizable cannabis company in the United States. RWB holds its organization to the highest ethical, manufacturing, education, branding and employment standards.
Be sure to subscribe to the TCI Email Newsletter below for the latest Red White & Bloom news including the official date of RWB’s upcoming IPO.
Disclosure: The Cannabis Investor holds a position in Red White & Bloom.