Carl Saling, CEO of Hollister Biosciences (CSE: HOLL) (OTC: HSTRF) (FRA: HOB) and Venom Extracts CEO Mason Cave sat down with TCI host Alyssa Boston (Miss Universe Canada 2019 + Cannabis Crusader) to discuss the recent merger of their companies.
- The benefits of the merger
- Reaching critical mass in California with Venom Extracts products
- The new market cap of Hollister following the Venom acquisition
- The company’s projected 2020 EBITDA
- How Hollister plans to close the valuation gap between the company and its U.S. cannabis peers
- The highly accretive acquisition strengthens Hollister’s brand portfolio while expanding its footprint across multiple U.S. states.
- Venom Extracts brings with it 2019 EBITDA of $2.5 million on revenue of $16.4 million, putting Hollister on the fast track to becoming a cannabis industry leader in 2020.
In addition to expanding its cannabis business, Hollister is also planning to enter the booming Psychedelics sector. The company announced in mid-March that it signed an LOI to acquire Alphamind Brands. Alphamind is a psychedelics company operating in the legal medicinal mushroom and Psilocybin (Magic Mushrooms) markets.
Hollister Biosciences is a paid client of The Cannabis Investor.
This report/release/profile is a commercial advertisement and is for general information purposes only. We are engaged in the business of marketing and advertising companies for monetary compensation unless otherwise stated below.