Carl Saling, CEO of Hollister Biosciences (CSE: HOLL) (OTC: HSTRF) (FRA: HOB) and Venom Extracts CEO Mason Cave sat down with TCI host Alyssa Boston (Miss Universe Canada 2019 + Cannabis Crusader) to discuss the recent merger of their companies.
During the interview, the CEOs cover a variety of topics such as:
- The benefits of the merger
- Reaching critical mass in California with Venom Extracts products
- The new market cap of Hollister following the Venom acquisition
- The company’s projected 2020 EBITDA
- How Hollister plans to close the valuation gap between the company and its U.S. cannabis peers
Hollister Biosciences and Venom Extracts Merger Highlights:
- The highly accretive acquisition strengthens Hollister’s brand portfolio while expanding its footprint across multiple U.S. states.
- Venom Extracts brings with it 2019 EBITDA of $2.5 million on revenue of $16.4 million, putting Hollister on the fast track to becoming a cannabis industry leader in 2020.
In addition to expanding its cannabis business, Hollister is also planning to enter the booming Psychedelics sector. The company announced in mid-March that it signed an LOI to acquire Alphamind Brands. Alphamind is a psychedelics company operating in the legal medicinal mushroom and Psilocybin (Magic Mushrooms) markets.
To learn more about Hollister Biosciences and the company’s transformational merger with Venom Extracts, make sure to watch the full TCI CEO Interview.
Learn more about Hollister: Website | IR Website | Investor Deck | HOLL Chart
Follow Hollister on Social Media: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn
Follow Venom Extracts on Social Media: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Also Read: Hollister Biosciences is a Serious Bargain Compared to its Overvalued Cannabis Peers
Hollister is on a Roll, and the Investing Community is Finally Giving the Company the Attention it Rightfully Deserves
Did you enjoy this article? If so, sign up for our Email Newsletter below to start receiving our weekly recap of the week’s best articles.
The Most Anticipated U.S. MSO IPO of 2020 is Drawing Near
The Cannabis Sector is Long Overdue for a High-Profile IPO
The Wait is Nearly Over, TCI’s MSO IPO of 2020 is Almost Here
Get Your Copy of The Ultimate Cannabis Investing Guide
Join the Discussion in the TCI Investor Group
Hollister Biosciences is a paid client of The Cannabis Investor.
This report/release/profile is a commercial advertisement and is for general information purposes only. We are engaged in the business of marketing and advertising companies for monetary compensation unless otherwise stated below.
Featured ArticlesCannabis Stock NewsCannabis Industry ArticlesTechnical Analysis ArticlesWatch Cannabis Stock Videos