Red White & Bloom CEO Brad Rogers to Highlight Biggest Cannabis Investing Event of the Year
TCI Investors Receive 20% Off Tickets When They Use Our Discount Code
The biggest investment event in cannabis is finally here. Next week in Chicago, The Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference will host cannabis entrepreneurs and investors from all over the world. Conference attendees will have the unique opportunity to come face-to-face with the sector’s hottest cannabis companies and get a behind the scenes look at the burgeoning sector.
The prestigious conference will provide investors with an all-access experience like no other. The list of this event’s speakers includes some of the cannabis industry’s best and brightest minds.
As was the case at the previous Benzinga Cannabis Conference in Detroit, Michigan, there is serious excitement building around Red White & Bloom and its CEO Brad Rogers. RWB is planning to go public shortly in one of the most anticipated cannabis IPOs in recent times. I’m sure Brad will touch on RWB’s plans at the conference so make sure you grab your tickets today.
This is your opportunity to meet Brad and hear what the cannabis industry legend has to say about RWB and the flourishing United States market.
- October 22, 2019, 10:30 am CST | Spotlight – Featuring Brad Rogers and Managing Director of Benzinga Cannabis Javier Hasse.
- October 23, 2019, 2:00 pm CST | Networking Lunch – Room 1 Grand Ballroom
Learn from the best in the business – Buy Your Tickets Today.
As a thank you for your support over the past four years we are offering our loyal investors/followers a 20% discount. Just use the code Save20 when completing your purchase.
- Exclusive Investor Presentations
- Incredible Opportunity to Network
- Speed Networking
- Make Deals and Learn From Influencers, Policymakers and Trailblazers
- Brad Rogers – CEO, Red White & Bloom (CSE: RWB – IPO Soon)
- Bruce Linton – Executive Chairman, Gage Cannabis
- Kevin Murphy – CEO, Acreage Holdings (CSE: ACRG.U) (OTCQX: ACRGF)
- Kim Rivers – CEO, Trulieve (CSE: TRUL) (OTCQX: TCNNF)
- Charlie Bachtell – CEO & Co-Founder, Cresco Labs (CSE: CL) (OTCQX: CRLBF)
- Robert Kelly – Director, Investor Relations Aurora Cannabis (TSX: ACB) (NYSE: ACB)
- Robert Fireman – CEO & President, MariMed (OTCQX: MRMD)
- Keith Strachan – President, MediPharm Labs (TSX: LABS) (OTCQX: MEDIF)
- Jim Belushi – Founder, Belushi’s Farm
- Dates: Tuesday, October 22, 2019, 8:30 am CST – Wednesday, October 23, 2019, 7:00 pm CST
- Location: Palmer House a Hilton Hotel | View Map
- Buy Tickets – Enter code Save20 for 20% off your order.
- Access the Full Event Agenda
- Contact: Email email@example.com or text 313-462-9540 with any questions.
If you’re at the event and would like to link up, look for the Circadian Group/The Cannabis Investor booth or email Info@Circadian-Group.com to make arrangements.
We look forward to meeting you in Chicago.
Video Source: YouTube
Move Over Curaleaf, There’s a New MSO in Town and it’s Set to Hit The Street Soon
Get the full details here so you don’t miss out on the next potential 10 bagger.
Disclaimer: The Cannabis Investor owns a position in RWB.