Rising cannabis MSO and new kid on the block Red White & Bloom (CSE: RWB) (OTCQX: RWBYF) has quickly made a name for itself in a very competitive American marijuana industry alongside big names like Trulieve, Curaleaf, GTI and Cresco Labs.
Following the company’s IPO this summer, RWB has executed flawlessly closing a legendary string of deals including the blockbuster High Times agreement and the “gamer changer” Platinum Vape acquisition. Strong M&A and deal-making by RWB’s top brass, including industry veteran Brad Rogers, has put the company in a fantastic position to generate eye-popping revenue and EBITDA next year.
According to PI Financial analyst Jason Zandberg, over the next three years, Red White & Bloom is projected to generate the following revenue and EBITDA figures:
- Fiscal 2020: Revenue of $40.3 million + EBITDA of $4.9 million
- Fiscal 2021: Revenue of $293.4 million + EBITDA of $70 million
- Fiscal 2022: Revenue of $381.4 million + EBITDA of $125.4 million
Zandberg, who is bullish on the Michigan cannabis market, initiated coverage on Red White & Bloom earlier this month, issuing RWB a “Buy” rating while placing a $2.50 price target on the stock. The analyst compared RWB’s “narrow-angle” business model, which aims to become “Super-State Operators” in select markets, to that of leading MSO Trulieve (CSE: TRUL) (OTCQX: TCNNF).
Trulieve has amassed a dominant position in Florida, while RWB, via its PharmaCo holding, is the leading player in Michigan’s budding marijuana market. Recently, RWB exercised a call option to acquire 100% of PharmaCo, with the deal set to close any day.
Cannabis investors should be aware, PI Financial’s price target of $2.50, implies a potential upside of over 296% above today’s closing price of $0.63. RWB finished today’s trading session up 5%.
Investors wishing to learn more about Red White & Bloom, please check out the new Stockhouse ‘Stock Talk’ Podcast below.
The SUPER-State Cannabis Company that’s on the Move
Audio Source: Stockhouse
Click Here To Listen on Apple Podcasts | Click Here To Listen on Google Play
Investor Research Links:
- CDN Listing | CSE: RWB
- U.S. Listing | OTCQX: RWBYF
- Website | IR Website | Investor Deck | RWB Chart | RWB Email Alerts
Follow RWB on Social Media: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Top Analyst Initiates Coverage on RWB, Issues Bullish Price Target 323% Above Market
- A Deep Dive into Rising U.S. Cannabis Operator Red White & Bloom
- Red White & Bloom’s Platinum Vape to Expand into Promising New Cannabis Market
- Red White & Bloom Ramps Up Expansion Strategy, Bolsters Team with Several New Additions
- Red White & Bloom Closes $25 Million Bought Deal, With Fully Exercised Over-Allotment Option
- RWB Closes Highly Accretive Platinum Vape Acquisition Ahead of Schedule
- Red White & Bloom Exercises Call Option to Acquire 100% of Michigan-Based PharmaCo
With U.S. Pot Stocks the Hot Theme of 2021, Here’s Why Red White & Bloom Could Be One of the Cannabis Sector’s Top Performers
Follow TCI on Social Media: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn | Investor Group
Follow Psychedelic Profits on Social Media: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Investor Group
Did you enjoy this article? If so, sign up for our Email Newsletter below to start receiving our weekly recap of the week’s best articles.
Get Your Copy of The Ultimate Cannabis Investing Guide
Join the Discussion in the TCI Investor Group
Red White & Bloom is a paid client of The Cannabis Investor. The Cannabis Investor holds a position in RWB.
This report/release/profile is a commercial advertisement and is for general information purposes only. We are engaged in the business of marketing and advertising companies for monetary compensation unless otherwise stated below.
Featured ArticlesCannabis Stock NewsCannabis Industry ArticlesTechnical Analysis ArticlesWatch Cannabis Stock Videos