Company invites individual and institutional investors, as well as advisors and analysts, to attend real-time, interactive presentations on VirtualInvestorConferences.com
NEW YORK and TORONTO, June 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc. (CSE: IAN) (OTCQX: ITHUF), which owns, operates, and partners with licensed cannabis operations throughout the United States, announced today that Hadley Ford, Chief Executive Officer, will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on June 4th.
DATE: Tuesday, June 4th
TIME: 11:30am ET
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time. If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an archived webcast will also be made available after the event.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to expedite participation and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights
- In its First Quarter 2019 results, reported revenues in nine of 11 states and a footprint allowing for up to 68 dispensaries. Pro forma revenues for the first quarter were $18.5 million, up 22% sequentially from the prior quarter.
- Unveiled its national retail brand, “Be.”, with the first Be. flagship store to open in Brooklyn in early 4Q 2019.
- Launched the sale of smokable flower and pre-rolled joints in Florida through iAnthus’ “GrowHealthy” Floridadispensary brand
- Announced CBD For Life acquisition, which is expected to close in June; currently distributed in more than 1,000 retail locations across 46 states
- Completed the private placement offering of an incremental US$25.0 million of unsecured convertible notes and corresponding warrants, as an add-on to the private placement offering of US$35 million convertible note units announced on March 18
About Virtual Investor Conferences
Virtual Investor Conferences is the leading proprietary investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for publicly-traded companies to meet and present directly with investors.
A real-time solution for investor engagement, Virtual Investor Conferences is part of OTC Market Group’s suite of investor relations services specifically designed for more efficient Investor Access. Replicating the look and feel of on-site investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences combine leading-edge conferencing and investor communications capabilities with a comprehensive global investor audience network.
About iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc.
iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc. owns and operates best-in-class licensed cannabis cultivation, processing and dispensary facilities throughout the United States, providing investors diversified exposure to the U.S. regulated cannabis industry. Founded by entrepreneurs with decades of experience in operations, investment banking, corporate finance, law and health care services, iAnthus provides a unique combination of capital and hands-on operating and management expertise. iAnthus currently has operations in 11 states, and operates 21 dispensaries (AZ-4, MA-1, MD-3, FL-3, NY-2, CO-1, VT-1 and NM-6 where iAnthus has minority ownership). For more information, visit www.iAnthus.com.
iAnthus Capital Holdings Inc. (CSE: IAN) 6 Month Chart
Create your own IAN technical & interactive chart
iAnthus Capital Holdings Inc. (CSE: IAN) Technical Analysis Signal
Featured ArticlesCannabis Stock NewsCannabis Industry ArticlesTechnical Analysis ArticlesWatch Cannabis Stock Videos